In a move to boost favor among frequent guests—and gain the loyalty of new ones—Dunkin’ Donuts said it will this month debut a week of daily deals aimed at its rewards program members.
As part of the chain’s Perks Week, taking place from Nov. 14 to 18, DD Perks members can access special offers and enter to win a variety of sweepstakes prizes.
New DD Perks members who enroll during that week can also score the deals, as well as receive $5 in their brand account if they are among the first 55,000 to sign up, the chain said.
The offers, most of which center around mobile ordering, will roll out as follows:
- Mobile Monday: Triple points for mobile orders
- Times Two Tuesday: An extra $5 for $10 spent or reloaded using Visa Checkout on the chain’s app
- WTFast Wednesday: Free beverage for placing a mobile order
- Top Speed Thursday: Offer for hot or iced coffee when placed on the go
- Fun-Filled Friday: 100 bonus points on a purchase made in-restaurant