ALPHARETTA, GA (July 2, 2013)—F.A.B., Inc., a national foodservice marketing and purchasing cooperative for independent distributors, announced their new board of directors.
The F.A.B. Board of Directors, elected by F.A.B. Members at the Stockholders’ Meeting in June, serves as the governing body of the cooperative and guides initiatives in support the growth of F.A.B. Member distributors.
Two Directors were re-elected for three year terms:
- Chris Pappas, President & CEO, The Chefs’ Warehouse
- René Diaz, President & CEO, Diaz Foods
Two new Directors elected for 2013 to three year terms are:
- Richard L. Snyder, President, Snyder Wholesale Company, Inc.
- Terrence B. Snyder, President, Pocono ProFoods
The following individuals were elected as F.A.B., Inc. Board of Directors Officers from 2013-2014:
- F.A.B. Chairman of the Board: Barry Pearson, President, HPC Foodservice
- F.A.B. Secretary: Terrence B. Snyder, President, Pocono ProFoods
- F.A.B. Treasurer: Mark Harman, President, Stanz Foodservice
“F.A.B., Inc. takes pride in offering quality brands, revenue generating programs, unique training opportunities, and outstanding Member Services,” relates Barry Pearson. “F.A.B.’s focus on growth strengthens the group as well as addresses needs of individual Members. It is a pleasure to be a member of F.A.B., and I look forward to serving as chairman this year.”