Restaurant Business’ 2015 Top 100 Independents ranking spotlights the country’s top-grossing restaurants with no more than five locations. Their aggregate food-and-beverage revenues totaled nearly $1.7 billion in 2014 (the full year of sales upon which the rankings are based). So in a sense, the Top 100 is a measure of success.
- How restaurants are dealing with their labor problems
- Credit card companies agree to a $6.2B swipe-fee settlement
- Cracker Barrel looks to reverse 3.5% traffic decline in Q4
- Del Frisco’s to sell Sullivan’s to Macaroni Grill for $32 million
- Are remodels hurting McDonald’s sales?