Restaurant Business’ 2015 Top 100 Independents ranking spotlights the country’s top-grossing restaurants with no more than five locations. Their aggregate food-and-beverage revenues totaled nearly $1.7 billion in 2014 (the full year of sales upon which the rankings are based). So in a sense, the Top 100 is a measure of success.
- Technomic talks the state of the restaurant industry
- O’Charley’s owner is splitting up
- Wendy’s franchisee Carlisle adds 46 more locations
- Macaroni Grill charts its next course
- Which chain will Cheesecake Factory buy?