Restaurant Business’ 2015 Top 100 Independents ranking spotlights the country’s top-grossing restaurants with no more than five locations. Their aggregate food-and-beverage revenues totaled nearly $1.7 billion in 2014 (the full year of sales upon which the rankings are based). So in a sense, the Top 100 is a measure of success.
- Bruegger’s closes 30 locations
- Fast-casual chains run into trouble
- Arby’s taking its meats to Egypt
- Canadian combo: Pinkberry owner buys Imvescor
- Eataly reportedly planning a 2018 IPO