Restaurant Business’ 2015 Top 100 Independents ranking spotlights the country’s top-grossing restaurants with no more than five locations. Their aggregate food-and-beverage revenues totaled nearly $1.7 billion in 2014 (the full year of sales upon which the rankings are based). So in a sense, the Top 100 is a measure of success.
- Chicken wing prices fall, and so does Wingstop stock
- Wendy's didn't help Arby's buy Buffalo Wild Wings
- Outback's traffic surges in latest sign of a casual rebound
- Wendy's pushes more unit growth
- Texas Roadhouse remains anti-delivery while beefing up takeout