Restaurant Business’ 2015 Top 100 Independents ranking spotlights the country’s top-grossing restaurants with no more than five locations. Their aggregate food-and-beverage revenues totaled nearly $1.7 billion in 2014 (the full year of sales upon which the rankings are based). So in a sense, the Top 100 is a measure of success.
- Olive Garden backs off promotions, citing better industry conditions
- Will franchising fall out of favor?
- Jack in the Box is for sale
- Franchisee crisis ramps up pressure on McDonald's management
- Jollibee takes full control of Smashburger, with eyes for more