The diners’ perspective can help gauge if a trend is worthy or just a passing fad. Restaurant Business joined some 170 foodservice operators for the annual Taste the Trends tour of Chicago's hot new restaurants, hosted by Basic American Foods. The sampling ranged from Peruvian ceviche to Moroccan flat breads.
- Main Event Entertainment launches new menu
- Moe’s Southwest Grill launches traveling restaurant
- Chipotle brings back its Boorito celebration
- Pollo Tropical adds new dishes to its menu
- Show chain food some love