The diners’ perspective can help gauge if a trend is worthy or just a passing fad. Restaurant Business joined some 170 foodservice operators for the annual Taste the Trends tour of Chicago's hot new restaurants, hosted by Basic American Foods. The sampling ranged from Peruvian ceviche to Moroccan flat breads.
- Consumers’ rising demand for real ingredients
- Updating classic bar snacks for game day
- All-day breakfast goes global
- How to get the most out of your mango order
- McDonald’s just made another huge change to its burgers