The diners’ perspective can help gauge if a trend is worthy or just a passing fad. Restaurant Business joined some 170 foodservice operators for the annual Taste the Trends tour of Chicago's hot new restaurants, hosted by Basic American Foods. The sampling ranged from Peruvian ceviche to Moroccan flat breads.
- Breakfasts from around the world
- 3 classic salads to put back on the menu
- Dunkin' reworks its doughnut recipes
- McDonald’s is testing more fresh beef
- Could bigger pizzas be key in a Pie Five turnaround?