The diners’ perspective can help gauge if a trend is worthy or just a passing fad. Restaurant Business joined some 170 foodservice operators for the annual Taste the Trends tour of Chicago's hot new restaurants, hosted by Basic American Foods. The sampling ranged from Peruvian ceviche to Moroccan flat breads.
- 5 flavors to add to your summer menu
- Summer’s the time for blasts from the past
- Sandwiches star on summer menus
- At Granite City, ribs tap regional flavor to rise to the top
- 3 easy ways to make ordinary dishes extraordinary