BOISE, ID (April 19, 2011)—Golbon, the foodservice marketing group, announced the addition of Korte Company, Inc., effective February 18, 2011.
Located in Easton, Pennsylvania, Korte Company has been in business for more than 75 years, specializing in processed meats and poultry from their own USDA inspected cutting facility, according to the announcement. They also carry a full line of foodservice products, from paper to protein, says Golbon.
Korte Company joins the following new distributors to Golbon this fiscal year:
- Astro Food Service Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Capitol Distributing, Meridian, ID
- City Wholesale Grocery, Birmingham, AL
- Euclid Fish Company, Mentor, OH
- Guichard International, St. Martin, F.W.I.
- Gummer Wholesale, Heath, OH
- Kemco Food Distributor, Inc., Carolina, PR
- University Foods, Sylmar, CA