(March 7, 2013)—The Legacy Foodservice Alliance 2013 Spring Marketplace, held February 18-20, 2013, at The Omni Champions Gate, Orlando, FL, brought together more than 350 Legacy distributor and supplier members for three days of business building opportunities and Outstanding Member awards.
The event afforded Legacy the opportunity to recognize the accomplishments of some of its members during 2012. The members were acknowledged for their commitment to the group, and for going above and beyond in many categories. Each award is given to both a distributor and a supplier member.
- Visionary Awards were presented to William George Company and Perdue Farms, Inc. for their support of Legacy’s unique operating philosophies from its inception, just over 3 years ago.
- The Leadership Award went to Cedar Farms, Inc., and ConAgra Foodservice.
- Most Engaged Awards went to Tennessee Hotel Supply Co. and Cavendish Farms
- The Charger Award was presented to Colony Foods and Epic Industries for their collaboration efforts between suppliers and distributors.
- Poultry Products Company and Clemens Food Group received The Driver Award given for outstanding increases in program purchases and sales.
Legacy Foodservice Alliance continues to grow at a rapid pace and now numbers more than 115 distributor locations.