Marketing Audit Sample Items
- Spot check uniformed employees. Dress code guidelines are adhered to.
- Pre-shift briefing is on time, and sets marketing and suggestive selling focus and goals.
- Staff have been provided with and are using selling scripts.
- Auditor flash tests a server for two "sell to" items.
- Server folio/check presentation is scripted and includes promo.
- Dessert trays are attractively presented to every table, and the items are explained correctly.
- Hostess/Host uses selling script to mention one signature item while seating guests.
- Guest party is both thanked and invited to return.
- The "ongoing promotion" is mentioned by server.
- Sampling protocol is followed.