"The seasonal menu and new Just Enough items were inspired by America's love for grilling, incorporating flavors from various parts of our country, from regional BBQ sauces to California cuisine," said Adam Baird, Mimi's Cafe executive chef.
New Fresh Seasonal Features, available now through Sept. 30 during, include:
• Monterey Chicken Burger --broiled chicken breast, smoky bacon, jack cheese and avocado with basil pesto aioli).
• BBQ Ranch "Onion Onion" Burger -- 1/2-pound chuck burger topped with griddled red onions, jack cheese and fried onion rings with zesty BBQ ranch sauce.
New Just Enough items, offered in smaller portions, include:
• BBQ Shrimp Cocktail -- delicately cooked shrimp chilled with Mimi's house-made BBQ sauce for dipping
• Garlic Fries -- Mimi's classic fries tossed with zesty, garlic spices
• BBQ Pulled Pork -- tender pulled pork simmered in Mimi's house-made BBQ sauce served on garlic-toasted ciabatta with pickles and griddled onions
• Artichoke Asiago Chicken Spaghettini --crispy parmesan chicken with artichoke and asiago cream, lightly browned, atop spaghetti with garlic spinach, fresh tomatoes, diced asparagus and tomato cream sauce
Party Packs To-Go are all-inclusive, convenient meal options for home, office or any occasion. They range from $24.99 to $39.99 and serve four to six people. The latest Party Pack To-Go items include:
• Jumbo Cobb Salad -- Mimi's Classic Chopped Cobb comes with turkey, bacon, avocado, green onions, egg, tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese and a choice of fresh dressings, along with six freshly baked muffins.
• BBQ Pulled Chicken or Pork Ciabatta --tender pulled pork or chicken simmered in Mimi's house-made BBQ sauce comes on a garlic-toasted ciabatta with pickles and griddled red onions along with a selection of side salads.