Warm tortillas filled with Santiago® Seasoned Black Beans, chipotle infused Golden Grill® Hashbrown Potatoes, egg whites and pico de gallo.
1 pkg Santiago® Seasoned Black Beans, prepared
32 ea Whole grain tortillas, 10-inch
1 carton Golden Grill® Premium Russet Hashbrowns
20 lb Boil-in-bag scrambled egg whites, prepared, held hot
1 gal Water, hot (140°-160°F)
4 qt Pico de gallo
5 oz Chipotle hot sauce (like Tabasco® brand)
- Heat flat top grill to 400°F. Heat convection oven, low fan, to 350°F.
- Prepare Santiago® Seasoned Black Beans according to package directions.
- Add hot sauce to boiling water. Stir to combine well. Pour into carton of Golden Grill® Premium Russet Hashbrowns, continue filling with hot water to fill line if necessary. Let potatoes sit for 10 minutes.
- Spread ½ oz (1 Tbsp) Santiago® Seasoned Black Beans across the bottom of the flour tortilla.
- Top with 2 oz (¼ c) refreshed potatoes, 1 oz (2 Tbsp) scrambled egg whites and 2 Tbsp pico de gallo. Fold burrito style. Transfer to parchment lined sheet pan, spray tops with pan spray, cover with aluminum foil and place in oven.
- Heat burritos until an internal temperature of 150°F, about 20 minutes. Hold hot. Cut into desired portion size. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.