Bloody Mary Salmon Burger
|Ingredients||Seafood, Vegetables, Bread|
Source: High Liner Foods
Spice up your burger menu and give customers something new to rave about with the Ultimate Bloody Mary Salmon Burger. Top with beefsteak tomatoes, horseradish-seasoned celery, and a splash of hot sauce for extra kick.
1 shredded small red cabbage
3 bias sliced heads of celery
1 cup sour cream
2 cups mayonnaise
4 tbsp. prepared horseradish
1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. celery seed
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp. Tobasco sauce
2 tbsp. butter
10 burger buns
3 1/4-in. sliced beefsteak tomatoes
10 cooked salmon burgers
- Place red cabbage, celery in large bowl.
- In smaller mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream, half the mayonnaise, processed horseradish, sugar, vinegar, celery seeds, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour dressing over cabbage/celery mixture. Toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Reserve.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the remaining 1-cup of mayonnaise and Tabasco sauce. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Reserve.
- On flat top grill, or large sauté pan, melt butter. Toast the burger buns in the melted butter until golden brown.
- On an open work surface, lay out 10 toasted burger bun bottoms. Spread a thin layer of the Tabasco mayonnaise on the bun bottoms.
- Place a slice of the beefsteak tomatoes on the bun bottoms, and season the tomato with salt and pepper.
- Place the cooked burgers on top of the seasoned tomato.
- Top with the celery slaw.
- Top all with the toasted bun top and serve.