Eggs and smoked sausage are rolled up in 10" tortillas with green peppers, onions, and a TABASCO® Chipotle Pepper cheese sauce into a hearty on-the-go breakfast burrito.
6 oz. American cheese sauce
3 oz. Half-and-half
2 oz. TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
6 ea. Flour tortillas, 10"
12 ea. Eggs, scrambled
12 oz. Smoked sausage
6 oz. Green peppers, chopped, sautéed
6 oz. Onions, chopped, sautéed
- Make Chipotle Cheese Sauce by combining American cheese sauce, half-and-half and TABASCO® Chipotle Pepper Sauce until smooth.
- Warm tortillas slightly on griddle or in microwave.
- Divide eggs, sausage, peppers and onions among tortillas.
- Drizzle in approximately 1 Tbsp. Chipotle Cheese Sauce and roll up.
- To garnish, drizzle with more cheese sauce, and serve.