Customers will cheer for the creamy flavor of our Cheesecake with Eggnog Sabayon made with easy-to-use PHILLY Cheesecake Batter and a specialty dark rum eggnog sabayon sauce.
NABISCO Graham Cracker Crumbs - 1 lb. + 6.4 oz. (1-1/2 qt.)
Sugar - 8 oz. (1 cup)
unsalted butter, melted - 14 fl oz (1-3/4 cups)
PHILADELPHIA Cheesecake Batter, slacked for 1 hour - 12 lb. (4 tubs)
egg yolks - 16.8 fl oz (28 each)
sugar - 1 lb. (2-1/4 cups)
dry white wine - 24 fl oz (3 cups)
dark rum - 12 fl oz (1-1/2 cups)
ground nutmeg - 1/2 tsp.
powdered sugar - 9 oz. (2-1/4 cups)
all-purpose flour - 5.6 oz. (1 cup + 2 Tbsp.)
ground ginger - 3/4 tsp.
egg whites - 6.75 fl oz (3/4 cup + 1-1/2 Tbsp.)
vanilla - 3/4 tsp.
unsalted butter, melted - 6 oz. (3/4 cup)
- COMBINE cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 4 (9-inch) springform pans (or onto bottom of 1 springform pan for trial recipe).
- BAKE in 325ºF standard oven 10 min.; cool.
- STIR cheesecake batter in each tub until creamy; pour over each crust. Bake as directed on tub; cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Cut each cheesecake into 12 slices.
- Whip egg yolks and sugar over simmering water until stiff and doubled in volume.
- ADD wine, rum and nutmeg; continue whipping over heat until it becomes a thick light foam. Transfer to an ice bath and continue whipping until cooled. Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Stir in egg whites and vanilla, then butter.
- SPRAY parchment paper-lined sheet pan with pan release spray, or use a silicone baking mat. Place a stencil on top. Using a small offset spatula, spread 1 Tbsp. batter into stencil. Carefully lift off and repeat with remaining batter. Bake in 375ºF standard oven 7 min. or until lightly browned. (The tuile will crisp while cooling.) Cool flat or use a wide spatula to immediately drape cookies over rolling pins. Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
FOR each serving:
- Top 1 Cheesecake slice with 1/4 cup Eggnog Sabayon and a Ginger Tuile.