|Ingredients||Eggs, Beans, Bread|
|Day Part||Dinner, Lunch|
Take your guests on an adventure with these small but hearty sliders. Made from Bush’s Best® Low Sodium Pinto Beans and covered with cheese and a zesty enchilada mayo, they’re a sure crowd-pleaser.
Pinto Bean Cheeseburger Sliders
1, #10 can Low Sodium Bush’s Best® Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
3 cups Breadcrumbs, plain
3 Tbsp Cumin, ground
6 each Garlic cloves
6 each Eggs, large, lightly beaten
2 ½ cups Bread crumbs, plain
59 each Slider rolls, split
15 each American cheese, quartered
5.9 oz. Shredded lettuce
¾ cup Mayonnaise, light
½ cup Enchilada Sauce, red
- Pre-heat deep fryer to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine pinto beans, 3 cups of breadcrumbs, cumin, garlic, and eggs; mix lightly until combined. In batches, transfer to a food processor and pulse ingredients until smooth. Hold refrigerated.
- Scoop 1.5 oz of pinto bean mixture, and form into patty, ¼”-⅜” thick, lightly roll each patty in remaining breadcrumbs to coat. Fry for 2-3 minutes, or until internal temperature is 165°F is reached and golden brown on outside. Hold warm for service.
- To make one serving, lightly toast inside of each slider. On heel, place patty, quartered slice of cheese, 0.1 oz of lettuce, and 1 tsp of enchilada mayo on crown. Serve two per order.
To Make Enchilada Mayo
- In a bowl combine mayo and sauce; whisk until well combined.
- Refrigerate for service.