Bring two of the most ordered breakfast items together beautifully. Shaped hash browns form a crispy, edible cup filled with an egg and topped with Cheddar cheese.
4 cups Lamb’s Supreme® IQF Hash Browns (Loose) (S69)
1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
½ cup Egg Beaters® Egg Whites
To taste Salt and pepper
As needed Soft butter for greasing muffin tin
6 Large eggs
½ tsp. Unsalted butter
½ Small red onion, diced
1 Small red pepper, diced
4 oz. Ham, diced
3 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Toss hash browns, butter and egg whites together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Generously butter 6 large muffin cups.
- Press ½ cup of mixture into bottom and up sides of muffin cup.
- Bake at 475˚F for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.5. In nonstick pan, melt unsalted butter. Add onion, pepper and ham. Cook for 6 minutes or until soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide into potato-lined muffin cups and top with cheddar. Bake 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and crack one egg into each cup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place back into oven for 8–10 minutes or until egg white is just set. Remove from oven and then from muffin tin, and serve.