This warm and fluffy Gnocchi dish is bursting with flavor. Combined with the taste and textures of the traditional Spaettzle noodle, this delicious, gluten free dish beckons to be created.
4 large eggs
6 oz. whole milk
1 teaspoon RC Healthy Foundations™ vegetable base (dry)
Dash ground nutmeg
12 oz./340 grams sweet rice flour
- Combine eggs, milk, and seasonings.
- Add rice flour (blend well).
- Turn out on a board dusted with rice flour and let rest 15-20 minutes (rest overnight if possible).
- Portion out into Gnocchi by rolling out ½ inch thick and cutting into strips, then pieces.
- Cook in boiling salted water.
- Roll out ¼ inch thick and cut into ½ inch wide strips.
- Then cut into ¼ inch strips and cook into boiling salted water.
- Shock and sauté in clarified butter until crispy.
Toss cooked Gnocchi in wild mushroom ragout with fresh thyme and roasted shallots.