|Ingredients||Poultry, Bread, Dairy, Meat, Fruits|
Poblano Crema, made with MINOR’S® Fire Roasted Poblano Flavor Concentrate, kicks up the flavor on a tropical-inspired grilled chicken sandwich. Served with the tangy spice of Southwest Black Bean Relish.
19 oz Olive oil
9.5 oz Minor’s® Red Chile Adobo Flavor Concentrate Gluten Free (6x13.6oz)
38 pieces Chicken breast fillet, without skin, boneless
12.5 oz Sour cream
4 oz Mayonnaise
1 oz Minor’s® Fire Roasted Poblano Flavor Concentrate Gluten Free (6x13.6oz)
1 oz Lime juice, fresh
38 slices Baguette, Brioche buns, grilled, hot
38 slices Monterey Jack cheese
38 slices Pineapple, grilled, hot
76 slices Bacon, cooked
38 leaves Lettuce
- In a bowl, whisk together the oil and Red Chile Adobe Flavor Concentrate. Thoroughly cover the chicken breasts in the adobo marinade. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, Fire Roasted Poblano Flavor Concentrate and lime juice. Season to taste and reserve.
- Once the chicken has been marinated, grill over medium high heat. Cook to 165°F.
- To assemble, spread 1-1/2 tsp of the poblano cream on the bottom bun. Top in order with: 1 slice of cheese, 1 grilled chicken breast, 1 pineapple slice, 2 slices of bacon and 1 lettuce leaf.
- Drizzle 1-1/2 tsp of poblano cream over the top of the lettuce and top with other half of bun.
Serve with a side of black bean relish.