Eggs over excellent. Give hungry customers something satisfying for breakfast – serve a Hungry Man Benedict Sandwich with TABASCO® brand Original Pepper Sauce.
Brioche - 4 ea.
Usinger's Bologna, sliced 1/4" - 8 ea.
White cheddar cheese, sliced - 8 ea.
Poached eggs - 4 ea.
Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce - 1/4 cup
Hollandaise - 1/3 cup
Olive oil - 1 Tbsp.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat add the oil and bologna, cook until golden brown on each side.
- Lay a piece of sliced cheddar over the fully browned bologna, shut the heat off and let the cheese melt.
- Mix the Original TABASCO® Pepper Sauce with the hollandaise and keep warm.
- Place a bun on each plate and when the cheese is melted place 2 slices of bologna with melted cheese on top of each other.
- Place the poached eggs over the bologna and spoon the TABASCO®/hollandaise mixture over the eggs.