Maine Lobster Club Sandwich
|Ingredients||Seafood, Vegetables, Bread, Meat|
|Day Part||Lunch, Dinner|
4 cups Maine lobster meat, cooked, cut into 1-in/pieces
1 tbsp. Maine lobster roe, cooked
1⁄4 cup celery, peeled, finely diced
1⁄4 cup green onions, finely chopped
1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1⁄2 cup lemon mayonnaise
24 slices whole grain or country-style bread
4 cups baby arugula
4 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
24 slices applewood smoked bacon, cooked
2 avocados, sliced
1. Combine the lobster meat, cooked lobster roe, celery, green onions and parsley in a bowl.
2. Add 1⁄4 cup lemon mayonnaise. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Toast the bread. Generously spread one side of each piece of bread with lemon mayonnaise.
4. Top one slice of bread with the arugula, 2 tomato slices and bacon. Place a toasted piece of bread on top.
5. Top with the avocado slices and lobster mixture; place the other piece of toast on top and secure with wooden toothpicks.
6. Cut the sandwich diagonally into two pieces. To serve, plate the sandwich.