Create an unforgettable sweet and savory breakfast hash with Bush’s Best® Bean Pot Baked Beans mixed with maple syrup sausage, sweet potatoes, cranberries, and thyme.
5, #10 cans Bush’s Best® Bean Pot Baked Beans, drained, not rinsed
210 each Sausage Links 18:1
7 ½ lb Sweet Potatoes, peeled and medium diced
7 ½ lb Red Potatoes, medium diced
3 lb Yellow Onions, medium diced
3 ½ Tbsp Kosher Salt
1 ½ Tbsp Black Pepper
4 fl oz Canola Oil
¼ cup Fresh Picked Thyme Leaves
1 lb 12 oz Dried Cranberries
- Pre-heat convection oven to 350°F.
- Bake breakfast sausage links in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through, reserving any fat. Once cooked, set aside.
- Toss diced potatoes and onions with any excess fat from the sausage, salt, pepper, canola oil and thyme leaves. Spread out onto sheet trays and bake in convection oven for 35 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Once potatoes are in oven, chop cooked sausage links into fourths and combine with drained baked beans and dried cranberries. Equally divide mixtures into 5 (2-in) full hotel pans, cover with foil and place in oven along with the potatoes.
- Once beans are hot and potatoes are done, divide the cooked potatoes equally among the pans of beans. Stir to combine and hold covered for service.