This tavern-style thin crust pizza is loaded with eye- and flavor-appeal…and crispy Tavern Traditions Beer Battered Onion Rings, too.
7 ea. Tavern Traditions Beer Battered Onion Rings, 3/8” (#30424)
1 ea. Your favorite Pizza Dough (prepared or house-made), 12”
2 oz. Pub Pizza Sauce:
50% Pizza Sauce
50% BBQ Sauce
1 c. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1 oz. Gorgonzola Cheese, crumbled
3 oz. Italian Sausage, cut on the bias
1 1/2 oz Roasted Red Peppers, cut into strips
Pinch Parsley, chopped, for topping
- Prepare onion rings according to directions on package.
- Spread sauce evenly over uncooked dough.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and the Gorgonzola evenly over sauce.
- Top with the sausage and the red peppers.
- Bake at 450oF for approx. 5-7 minutes.
- Remove finished pizza from the oven.
- Cut pizza into slices, then top with onion rings and parsley.