|Day Part||Dinner, Late Night, Lunch|
Source: Quaker Steak & Lube’s
Quaker Steak & Lube’s tacos get a kick from Sriracha.
3 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
2 oz. Sriracha wing sauce
3 flour tortillas (6-in. size)
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese blend
3 oz. taco slaw (shredded cabbage, shredded carrots and scallion)
2 red bell peppers, sliced into 1/2-in. strips
1/2 oz. Asian wing sauce
2 tbsp. scallions, bias cut
- Preheat flat top to 350 degrees. Grill chicken tenders on flat top about 3 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Cut each tender into 2 julienne pieces.
- In small bowl, toss chicken pieces with Sriracha sauce until well coated and saucy.
- Place metal taco holder in lined deli basket.
- Warm flour tortillas on flat top for 30 seconds to heat, flipping once. Do not crisp. Evenly cover tortillas with cheese to melt.
- Remove hot tortillas and place in taco holder in deli basket. Top each tortilla with slaw mix and drizzle with Asian wing sauce.
- Evenly distribute red pepper strips and chicken among the tortillas. Garnish each tortilla with chopped scallions.