Pretzel crust holds a creamy filling of strawberry and peanut butter, served with a rich strawberry topping. Customers will enjoy this new twist on a classic comfort food.
3 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups unsalted butter, melted
2 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
20 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 qt. frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
5 cups (40 oz.) LUCKY LEAF® Premium Strawberry Pie Filling
- In bowl combine pretzels and sugar. Stir in butter and mix well. Divide evenly between two 10-inch deep dish pie plates or two 10-inch springform pans. Press crumb mixture onto the bottoms and up the sides of each pan in an even layer. Cover and chill.
- Meanwhile, in mixing bowl equipped with a paddle, beat peanut butter and cream cheese on medium until mixed. Add powdered sugar and continue to beat until smooth.
- Remove bowl from mixer and fold in half whipped topping until almost incorporated. Add remaining whipped topping and continue to fold into mixture until smooth. Hold.
- Spread 1/2 cup LUCKY LEAF® Premium Strawberry Pie Filling into an even layer on bottom of each chilled crust.
- Divide peanut butter mixture between 2 crusts and spread gently over top of pie filling into an even layer. Spread remaining Pie Filling over top of each pie, 2 cups per pie. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before cutting each pie into 12 slices and serving.