|Day Part||Dinner, Lunch|
This wrap goes Eastern with chicken marinated in Hellmann's® Sesame Thai Vinaigrette and a peanut sauce made with Skippy® Peanut Butter, soy sauce, and KNORR® Ready-To-Use Sweet Red Chili Sauce.
16 oz chicken breast, 4 oz each bonless, skinless
6 oz Hellmann's Blue Ribbon Collection Sesame Thai Vinaigrette
4 x Tortillas 10" ea or sandwich wraps
4 oz Napa cabbage, shredded
4 oz Bell pepper, red, julienned
4 oz Carrots, grated
0.75 cup Skippy Peanut Butter
1 tbsp Soy sauce
3 tbsp Knorr Ready To Use Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- In medium bowl, combine chicken and Hellmann's Blue Ribbon Collection Sesame Thai Vinaigrette. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare Spicy Peanut Sauce: In small saucepan, combine Skippy Peanut Butter and soy sauce with 8 oz water. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand about 30 minutes or until cooled. Stir in Knorr Ready To Use Sweet Red chili Sauce; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from dressing; discard dressing. Grill chicken breasts until 165 degrees F. Slice into strips.
- On one tortilla, place 1 sliced chicken breast. Top with 1 oz Napa cabbage, 1 oz red bell pepper and 1 oz carrot. Top with 2 oz Spicy Peanut Sauce.
- Roll up, burrito-style. Repeat to make 4 sandwiches. Serve immediately or hold refrigerated until service.