Veal with Mushrooms
6-8 oz. veal flat iron, grilled and sliced
1⁄2 oz. olive oil
1⁄2 oz. roasted garlic, chopped
6 oz. wild mushrooms, sliced
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
1⁄2 tsp. fresh thyme
1 oz. red wine
- Grill the veal until medium rare.
- Heat oil in a saute pan and add the wild mushrooms. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper and thyme and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the red wine and cook for 30 seconds.
- Slice the veal and shingle on a dinner plate.
Top the veal with the wild mushroom mixture and garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme.