Icelandic Seafood Brand from High Liner Foods introduces Yuengling® Lager Breaded Clam Strips. A seafood favorite reinvented, with America’s favorite lager for a genuine authentic beer flavor.
4 – 8 oz. Yuengling® Lager Breaded Clams
1 Fresh hoagie roll
3-4 thin slices of red onion
4-6 dill pickle slices
¼ cup finely shredded green cabbage
Drizzle with Garlic Aioli to taste
Redskin Potato Salad
2 pounds of red skinned potatoes (not over 2 inch diameter)
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 ½ tablespoons of red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon finely minced onion
⅓ cup of chopped scallions
¾ teaspoon of salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
¾ cup of mayonnaise
- For redskin potato salad: Boil the unpeeled potatoes until fork tender (20-25 minutes). Drain and while they are still hot, slice them into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle the oil and vinegar over the potatoes. Add the onions, scallions, salt, pepper and parsley. Stir to mix thoroughly. Cover and let marinade at least one hour. Stir in the mayonnaise and chill before serving.
- Slice hoagie roll in half and spread garlic aioli on both sides of roll
- Layer red onion and dill pickles on bottom half of roll
- Deep fry Yuengling Lager Breaded Clam Strips for about 1 minute (do not overcook)
- Add Yuengling® Lager Breaded Clam Strips to hoagie roll
- For the Garlic Aioli: Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Sprinkle with green cabbage slices and drizzle garlic aioli to taste