(January 11, 2010)—The Defense Supply Center in Philadelphia, PA is exercising the first option period on their contract with US Foodservice to provide full-line food distribution services to US military and US Job Corps facilities in northern California and Nevada.
The firm-fixed-price, indefinite-quantity/ indefinite-delivery contract (SPM300-08-D-3228) [pdf] is worth up to $43.6 million for US Foodservice in Livermore, CA to provide full-line food distribution services.
The US facilities being served by US Foodservice include:
- Defense Language Institute in Monterey, CA
- US Coast Guard (USCG) Sector San Francisco
- Beale Air Force Base (AFB) in Roseville, CA
- Travis AFB in Fairfield, CA
- David Grant Medical Center (Travis AFB)
- Ships in San Francisco Bay
- USCG Island (Alameda)
- Naval Air Station Fallon, in Fallon, NV
- Camp Parks in Livermore, CA
- Fort Hunter-Liggett in southern Monterey County, CA
- USCG Station Monterey, CA
- USGG Cutter Sherman
- USCG Cutter Morgenthau
- USGG Cutter Boutwell
- USCG Cutter Aspen
- US Navy Seabees (5th, 31st, 40th Naval Construction Battalion) in CA * USCG Training Center, Petaluma, CA
- USCG Station Golden Gate in San Francisco, CA
- San Jose Job Corps Center, CA
- Treasure Island Job Corps, CA
There were originally 3 proposals solicited with 3 responses. This contract is exercising the first 18-month option, which is worth a maximum of $16.4 million. The date of performance completion is July 13, 2011.