For decision-makers planning this year’s strategy, the 2021 State of the Restaurant Industry report is considered the authoritative source for restaurant industry sales projections and trends.
Based on analysis of the latest economic data and comprehensive surveys of 6,000 restaurant operators and 1,000 adult consumers, the report covers:
- The restaurant sales forecast for 2021
- Operational changes including off-premises business and accelerated tech adoption
- Consumer influencers, opinions and intentions
- Food & menu trends including best sellers
- Employment levels by state
- And much more …
The report confirms 2020 was the most challenging year ever experienced by the restaurant industry.
Members of the National Restaurant Association and restaurant operators may download this year’s report free of charge.
The report is available for purchase to nonmember/nonoperators for $149.