Make your next chicken dish sing with this easy to make Chicken Française sauce. Light, yet powerful, this sauce will set your kitchen up for success.
2 oz. salted butter
4 oz. RC Chopped Shallots in Oil
2 oz. RC Chopped Garlic in Oil
8 oz. white wine
1½ tsp. RC Healthy Foundations™ Gluten-Free Chicken Base
16 oz. cold water
4 Tbsp. RC Instant Food Thickener
juice of 1 lemon
salt & white pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
2 Tbsp. salted butter
(yield – 1 pint)
- In a sauce pan, melt butter and sauté RC Chopped Shallots in Oil & RC Chopped Garlic in Oil until fragrant (do not brown).
- Deglaze with white wine & reduce slightly.
- Make slurry with RC Healthy Foundations™ Gluten-Free Chicken Base, cold water, RC Instant Food Thickener and lemon juice; add to pan
- Simmer sauce for 5 minutes and season with salt & white pepper.
- Finish with chopped fresh parsley & additional 2 Tbsp. butter.