Source: Primary Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah
Packing a pasta dish with veggies is a great way to get consumers to glady meet their nutritional goals.
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. chopped garlic
1/4 cup water
3 tbsp. julienne sundried tomatoes
1 1/2 cup cooked orecchiette
1/2 oz. goat cheese
2 tsp. shredded parmesan cheese
4 oz. blanched broccoli florettes
1 tbsp. chopped parsley
2 oz. chopped spinach
1/8 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- In pan, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté garlic until golden brown.
- Add water and sundried tomatoes. Simmer until tomatoes are plump.
- Add 1 tsp. parmesan cheese and all other ingredients. Cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with remaining parmesan cheese.