Icelandic Seafood Brand from High Liner Foods introduces Arctic Char—a sustainable offering that’s ideal for traditional baked and grilled applications.
10 Icelandic Seafood Brand Arctic Char portions
1⁄2 lb. fresh spinach
2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
2 bunches fresh asparagus with bottoms clipped
1⁄2 lb. unsalted butter, cut into 10 even squares
1⁄4 cup fresh thyme
1⁄2 cup white cooking wine
1 ea. lemon, cut into 10 even wedges
5 pieces of full size parchment paper
salt & pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 400°F.
• Take the sheets of parchment paper and cut in half the short way with sharp knife or scissors.
• Place half of the parchment paper down on your cutting board. Place a bunch of spinach down a little off center of the paper. Place several cherry tomatoes on and around the spinach. Place 2–3 pieces of asparagus atop the spinach. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the vegetables and leave the wedge in the mix to flavor during the cooking process. Season raw vegetables lightly with salt and pepper.
• Place Arctic Char portions on top of vegetables. Place one butter square on top of the fillet. Drizzle about 2 tbsp. of wine over the top of the fish. Place a sprinkle of thyme on top of the fish. Season with salt and pepper.
• Fold the parchment paper over the top of the fish to create an “envelope” with the fish inside. Roll up the open sides to create an airtight seal.
• Place on pan and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Serve in the envelope for plate presentation appeal.