Coconut-Red Curry Roasted Alaska Snow Crab Legs
1⁄2 cup red curry paste
1⁄2 cup cooking oil
64 oz. coconut milk, light
32 oz. clam juice
1⁄2 cup sugar
Additional sugar, to taste
Salt, to taste
Asian fish sauce, to taste
10 lb. Alaska snow crab legs
4 cups Thai basil leaves
Toasted coconut sticky rice
1. Fry curry paste in oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add coconut milk, clam juice and sugar; bring to boil.
3. Adjust seasoning with sugar, salt and/or fish sauce.
4. Add crab legs; reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5 minutes or until legs are heated through.
5. Toss with basil leaves at the very last moment. Serve with rice.