Lamb’s Seasoned Select Spice Recipe CrispyCubes® fried golden brown and topped with shredded beef brisket, sautéed bell peppers and onions, and drizzled with BBQ sauce.
5 oz. Lamb’s Seasoned® Select Spice Recipe CrispyCubes® (A24), fried
1 cup Smoked beef brisket, shredded and cooked
1 Fried egg
¾ cup Red, green and yellow bell peppers, diced
¼ cup Yellow onion, diced
1 tsp. Garlic, minced
½ Tbsp. Unsalted butter
½ Tbsp. Olive oil
To taste Salt and pepper
Garnish Fresh green onion, chopped
- Deep fry potatoes at 350˚F until crispy and golden brown, about 3¾ minutes.
- Add olive oil and butter to a medium-hot sauté pan. When melted and foamy, add diced bell peppers and onion, and cook until soft and slightly caramelized, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat and fold in the cooked shredded brisket and heat through.
- Spread CrispyCubes® on a hot serving skillet and top with the brisket pepper onion mixture. Place fried egg on top. Garnish with chopped green onion and serve.
Optional: Drizzle with smoky BBQ sauce.