Everyone's favorite appetizer becomes a decadent dessert. Sweet tortilla crisps are piled high with ice-cream sundae toppings for a luscious meal ending treat.
3 (8-in.) flour tortillas
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. whipped cream
2 tbsp. chocolate fudge topping, hot
2 tbsp. caramel topping, hot
2 tbsp. red raspberry dessert topping
2 tbsp. maple walnut topping, or chopped nuts
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and deep fry until crisp.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over tortilla wedges after removing them from the fryer.
- Stack sugared wedges like nachos on serving plate and garnish with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate fudge, caramel, and red raspberry dessert topping.
- Sprinkle with maple walnut topping.
Note: For added value, add ice cream or fruit salsa. For added value, add ice cream or fruit salsa.