Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
Luscious pumpkin pie and cheesecake all rolled into one. These squares would be a delicious finish to any meal.
1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp. sugar
3 tbsp. egg substitute
1 cup packed brown sugar
1⁄2 cup prune puree or prune butter
2 egg whites
1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1⁄4 tsp. salt
3⁄4 tsp. cinnamon, ground
1⁄4 tsp. ginger, ground
1⁄8 tsp. cloves, ground
3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- In small bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Gradually add egg substitute until well blended. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together brown sugar, prune puree, egg whites, and vanilla.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients; add to brown sugar mixture until blended. Beat in pumpkin.
- Spread batter evenly in 8-in. square greased baking dish. Drop heaping spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350° F. for 25-30 min. or until pick inserted into center comes out clean.
Cool; cut into 9 squares.