Mild, flaky wild Alaska Pacific cod is the perfect foundation for this spicy and exotic blend of spices and chili sauce.
4 each Alaska cod, skinless 3oz fillets
2 Tbsp Curry, Madras Powder
1 tsp Coriander, ground
½ tsp Salt, kosher
2 Tbsp Oil, vegetable
2 qts Mesclun greens
½ cup Almonds, dry roasted
½ cup Carrots, matchstick
½ cup Snow Peas, snipped
½ cup Cilantro, fresh leaves
¼ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
¼ cup Lime, juiced (2 medium)
3 cups Jasmine Rice, brown, cooked
- Mix curry, coriander, and salt.
- Season fillets evenly with mixture.
- Sauté fillets over medium heat with vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Place remaining salad ingredients into a mixing bowl and coat greens with sweet chili sauce and fresh lime juice.
- Serve seared cod atop salad.
- Serve jasmine rice on side or incorporate into salad mixture.