Thirty percent of women spent more on alcohol in bars and restaurants last year, compared to 19 percent of the general population. And many are looking to operators for guidance, a prime marketing opportunity.
- Meet the restaurant industry’s official clairvoyant
- Survey: Millennials are terrible tippers
- Why legalized weed could be a boon to the restaurant business
- Seasonal sells as customers place premium on fresh, locally sourced foods
- Data-driven menu psychology (powered by digital menus)