Restaurateurs who dislike being reviewed by rank amateurs may be heartened by the release of an app by a website that calls itself the “anti-Yelp.” Taste Savant aggregates reviews from critics, famous chefs, bloggers and “friends” users follow. App users also can directly access OpenTable and GrubHub, see menus and find deals through the app. Taste Savant covers about 1,000 restaurants, with more promised.
- High-tech Zume Pizza makes 2 key appointments
- Just how popular is Starbucks’ mobile pay?
- The restaurant of the future isn’t as far off as we think
- Chili’s warns of a data breach
- Smart kitchens can bring restaurant owners some relief