Restaurateurs who dislike being reviewed by rank amateurs may be heartened by the release of an app by a website that calls itself the “anti-Yelp.” Taste Savant aggregates reviews from critics, famous chefs, bloggers and “friends” users follow. App users also can directly access OpenTable and GrubHub, see menus and find deals through the app. Taste Savant covers about 1,000 restaurants, with more promised.
- Little Caesars patents a pizza robot
- Caliburger’s burger-flipping robot already a flop?
- Starbucks tests digital menu boards
- Applebee's franchisee confirms its POS system was hacked
- Domino's is expanding its self-driving car test