Restaurateurs who dislike being reviewed by rank amateurs may be heartened by the release of an app by a website that calls itself the “anti-Yelp.” Taste Savant aggregates reviews from critics, famous chefs, bloggers and “friends” users follow. App users also can directly access OpenTable and GrubHub, see menus and find deals through the app. Taste Savant covers about 1,000 restaurants, with more promised.
- TGI Fridays enhances online offerings through Amazon Alexa and Amazon Pay
- The future of restaurant success
- Eatsa’s technology shifts to Wow Bao
- IHOP introduces online ordering platform nationally
- Fazoli’s debuts loyalty app