Restaurateurs who dislike being reviewed by rank amateurs may be heartened by the release of an app by a website that calls itself the “anti-Yelp.” Taste Savant aggregates reviews from critics, famous chefs, bloggers and “friends” users follow. App users also can directly access OpenTable and GrubHub, see menus and find deals through the app. Taste Savant covers about 1,000 restaurants, with more promised.
- There’s no gray in TGI Fridays’ stance on tech
- Subway expands delivery to 9,000 restaurants
- How Honeygrow uses technology with a purpose
- ‘Ghost kitchen’ specialist Kitchen United nets $10M investment
- 5 stunners from the forefront of restaurant technology