Braising, searing, barbecuing, charring…Sounds like the kitchen is prepping a hunk of beef or piece of chicken. But as consumers and restaurants become increasingly interested in veg-centric dishes, chefs are coaxing more flavor out of produce with techniques typically...
- Filet Mignon, Empire Steak House, New York City
- Fusilli in Cartoccio, Roberto's Restaurant, Bronx, N.Y.
- Famous Ferdi Special, Mother's Restaurant, New Orleans
- Langoustines, Costa di Mare at the Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas
- Original Cheddar Fries, Snuffer's Restaurant & Bar, Dallas
- Berkshire Pig Head Carnitas, CBD Provisions, Dallas
- Roasted Marrow Bones, Brasserie Ten Ten, Boulder, Colo.