Before the Egg McMuffin ushered in the era of the breakfast sandwich, most away-from-home breakfasts featured eggs, bacon, toast and maybe home fries served on a plate. Now breakfast sandwiches are...
As restaurants increasingly become go-to social destinations for consumers, especially younger consumers, operators are turning to creative forms of “eatertainment” to drive traffic and stand out...
- Filet Mignon, Empire Steak House, New York City
- Fusilli in Cartoccio, Roberto's Restaurant, Bronx, N.Y.
- Famous Ferdi Special, Mother's Restaurant, New Orleans
- Langoustines, Costa di Mare at the Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas
- Original Cheddar Fries, Snuffer's Restaurant & Bar, Dallas
- Berkshire Pig Head Carnitas, CBD Provisions, Dallas
- Roasted Marrow Bones, Brasserie Ten Ten, Boulder, Colo.