It’s one thing to whip up a signature beverage in a brick-and-mortar restaurant, where access to soda lines, water heaters and ample prep and storage space come standard. It’s another when the kitchen, cash register, storage area and dining room share a few hundred...
- Filet Mignon, Empire Steak House, New York City
- Fusilli in Cartoccio, Roberto's Restaurant, Bronx, N.Y.
- Famous Ferdi Special, Mother's Restaurant, New Orleans
- Langoustines, Costa di Mare at the Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas
- Original Cheddar Fries, Snuffer's Restaurant & Bar, Dallas
- Berkshire Pig Head Carnitas, CBD Provisions, Dallas
- Roasted Marrow Bones, Brasserie Ten Ten, Boulder, Colo.