This comforting fare from Mexico can stand alone but add the diverse and delicious pairings of PreGel’s Arabeschi® sauces: Coffee Crunch, Pino Pinguino® Chocolate Hazelnut and Fragolissima (Whole Strawberries), and it becomes a fiesta of goodness.
126g all-purpose flour
50g PreGel 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Cinnamon Compound
As desired PreGel Pino Pinguino® Original, Fragolissima (Whole Strawberries) and Coffee Crunch Arabeschi®
- Combine milk, sugar, salt, butter and PreGel 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Cinnamon Compound; bring to a boil.
- Stir in sifted flour; remove from heat and mix well.
- Transfer to bowl with paddle attachment; mix on medium speed to cool to 40°C/104°F.
- Add room temperature eggs (around 30°C/86°F); do not over mix.
- Pipe into fryer; cook until done.
- Remove from fryer ; toss in cinnamon sugar mixture and serve warm.
- Serve with PreGel Pino Pinguino® Original, Fragolissima (Whole Strawberries) and Coffee Crunch Arabeschi®.
You may replace 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Cinnamon Compound with PreGel Cinnamon Traditional Paste. Also, any PreGel Arabeschi® can be used for dipping.