Full-service Asian chains within the Top 500 saw sales increase 2.6% in 2018; unit count increased 3.6%. Ten chains saw positive sales growth, while six saw sales drop.
- U.S. Senator scrutinizing federal loans to Subway, Dickey’s franchisees
- Delivery is growing up, becoming incremental and profitable in the process
- Burger King’s St. Louis sales surged, thanks to Impossible Whopper
- Jamie Oliver’s restaurant group files for bankruptcy protection
- Former Marco’s Pizza executives create a restaurant ‘farm system’
Photograph courtesy of P.F. Chang’s