Full-service seafood concepts within the Top 500 saw sales decrease 2.6% in 2018; unit count declined 0.9%. Nine chains saw positive sales growth, while eight saw sales drop.
- U.S. Senator scrutinizing federal loans to Subway, Dickey’s franchisees
- Delivery is growing up, becoming incremental and profitable in the process
- Burger King’s St. Louis sales surged, thanks to Impossible Whopper
- Jamie Oliver’s restaurant group files for bankruptcy protection
- Former Marco’s Pizza executives create a restaurant ‘farm system’
Photograph courtesy of Red Lobster