Sports-bar concepts within the Top 500 saw sales increase 1.3% in 2018; unit count increased 0.8%. Nineteen chains saw positive sales growth, while 13 saw sales drop.
- U.S. Senator scrutinizing federal loans to Subway, Dickey’s franchisees
- Delivery is growing up, becoming incremental and profitable in the process
- Burger King’s St. Louis sales surged, thanks to Impossible Whopper
- Jamie Oliver’s restaurant group files for bankruptcy protection
- Former Marco’s Pizza executives create a restaurant ‘farm system’
Photograph courtesy of Dave & Buster's