Instead of the trusty chicken and waffles, why not try chicken and pancakes? These bite-sized morsels are sure to be a hit at brunch.
12 1 inch blini
15 oz. cream cheese
3/4 cup maple syrup
30 oz. pulled smoked chicken
1. Whip together cream cheese and 1/3 cup maple syrup. Place remaining syrup in fine-tipped bottle for later.
2. Place cream cheese mixture in piping bag with star tip. Pipe 1/4 oz. rosettes into center of blini.
3. Top cream cheese with 1/2 oz. smoked chicken.
4. Heat in oven at 350°F until chicken is 165°F.
5. Drizzle remaining maple syrup over top of chicken.