The new version of the Guidance, our 6th edition, incorporates OSHA guidelines for protecting workers.
Key among them: Most employers no longer need to take steps to protect workers from COVID-19 exposure where all employees are fully vaccinated.
However, there are still steps to be taken to protect employees who are either unvaccinated or otherwise at risk in the workplace. The OSHA guidelines also include:
- Granting paid time off for employees to get vaccinated
- Taking tax credits for allowing paid time off
- Conditions when employees should stay home
- Providing unvaccinated or other at-risk employees with face coverings
- Suggesting that unvaccinated customers, visitors or guests wear face coverings in the workplace.
- and more
Download the latest guidance here.